Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Shoe Therapy

There is nothing better than end of the season sales! You can stock up on great pieces for next year and save half the cost. So when I heard DSW (designer shoe warehouse) was having an end of the season 60% shoe sale I could not pass it up. So let's talk Vince Camuto...




These Vince Camuto silver strappy heels were original $129 I found them on clearance for $47 which is a great deal but an even better one considering I had a coupon for $20 off every $49 you spend! My grand total for these Vince Camuto's were $27 that's less than 1/4 of the original price deals like this makes my heart melt. You too can be a smart shopper ladies never break the bank trying to stay instyles there's always a deal waiting for you to take advantage of!

No comments:

Post a Comment