Tuesday, July 29, 2014

21 and Legal Proceed With Caution !

So i officially turned 21 this past Saturday on the 26th I promise i am getting old ! lol My sister decided she would show me what the night life was really like. She decided to take me to Club Nyx in Broad Ripple (I was kind of nervous lol). My sister really showed me a great time after a few drinks the nervousness wore off I was able to enjoy my evening. No I didn't not get wasted like everyone wanted me too I'm not to fond of alcohol maybe that's just the kid in me but I enjoyed my night and was lucky enough to capture a few pics of my night to share with you ! 







I felt like such a Barbie doll I love my two piece out fit you can't really tell because I'm so short but it's a crop top and high waisted skirt I got on boohoo.com the whole set for $45 and my silver Vince Camuto shoes DSW $27 I've had my accessories for quite some time so I can't recall where there from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment