Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Girls Day Out !

My sister, mom, aunt and I always have a girls day out every Sunday never fails! Eating and shopping is what we all do best never gets old for us. So here are some pics of our Sunday Affair. 



Oh do we LOVE some GiGis cupcakes ! I  try something new every time I come in and I am never disappointed the chocolate torte is my new found favorite, runner up is the bananna split I fell in love when I realized the icing was bananna pudding flavored it was amazing 


 
An American classic I can never resist a cheese burger like this especially from Five Guys. I don't even want to know how many calories it contains it will just be my dirty little secret .




Pick ups from MAC and Sephora I'm not a make up professional unlike my sister who is a make up artist (I really wish she'd make a blog) but anyways I'm learning slowly but surely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment