Monday, April 28, 2014

Dining On A Budget

Love when I find a good dine in spot for little to nothing ($$$). I can not get enough of Yats a small creole restaurant that is branching out all over slowly but surely now. The first time I tried  Yats I thought it was okay it wasn't until my second visit that I became addicted to them. I tried two of their most popular dishes the druken chicken and the chilli cheese étouffée OMG these two dishes are mouth-gasmic I fell in love on the first bite! Each dish comes smothered over white rice and served with two piece of French bread dipped in their signature Cajun spiced butted spread. Love this place if you have one near you get there fast ! 



 
So this dish pictured above is the Drunken Chicken smothered over white rice I always get extra bread which is two slices for an extra $0.75 this whole meal total $7. 
Saving is always key even when it comes to dining in ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment